Big Questions in Creativity 2017:
The Best of Big Questions 2013-16
Edited by Mary Kay Culpepper, Cynthia Burnett, & Paul D. Reali
Each year, students in the Master of Science program at the International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State ask and examine a big question in creativity. Since 2013, ICSC Press has had the privilege to publish the best of these papers, showcasing first works from the field of creativity’s newest thinkers. This special volume, created in celebration of the ICSC’s 50th birthday, presents the best of the best from those editions, collected into three themes: organizational creativity, personal creativity, and creativity in society.
- Print Edition, $19.95, at amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com
- Library and Tax Exempt Sales: call 716-253-1871 or email editor (at) icscpress.com
What’s in the Book?
- Andrés Mejía-Villa: What might be the design of a new generation of innovation models?
- David Eyman: Are the other benefits of group creativity practices just as important as good ideas?
- Amy Frazier: What are the natural relationships between creativity and leadership?
- Kathryn P. Haydon: What if we view our education system as an ecosystem?
- Jennifer A. Quarrie: How does nature nurture creativity
- Mariano Tosso: How to unlock the potential of your insight?
- Rebecca DiLiberto: How can spiritual intelligence help us cultivate creative potential?
Society & Creativity
- Mattia Miani: Does culture affect creativity? An integrative literature reviewn Eva Teruzzi: Product measurement: How do I know it is creative?
- Julia Figliotti: What is the correlation between mental health and creativity?
- Irina Mishina: What is creative economy?
- Mary Kay Culpepper: What’s next for creativity?
Also from ICSC Press
in Creativity 2018
Kristin Fields, Cynthia Burnett, & Marie Mance
© 2018 ICSC Press
Creative Thinking & Creative Problem Solving in the 21st Century
Gerard J. Puccio, Ph.D.
Marie Mance, M.S., M.Ed.
Laura Barbero Switalski, M.S.
Paul D. Reali, M.S., M.B.A.
© 2012 ICSC Press
Available in paperback and electronic formats