What’s in the Book?
Society and Creativity
Mary Kay Culpepper: What’s Next for Creativity?
- Irina Mishina: What is Creative Economy?
Sarah Thurber: How Can Organizations Tap Creativity to Tackle Change?
Ginny Santos: What is the Role of Emotional Intelligence in Creative Change Leadership?
Amy Frazier: What are the Natural Relationships Between Creativity and Leadership?
- Vicci S. Recckio: Who Are The Millennials and How Will Learning About This Group Benefit Creativity Trainers and Facilitators?
Robert H. Frantz: Can Creative Problem Solving be Combined with Rhetoric for Improved Persuasion?
- Catherine Tillman: What Activities, Exercises, and Habits Enhance Personal Creativity?
Education & Creativity
Ted Mallwitz: How Might Creative Problem Solving Combat Bullying?
Lee Anne White: What is the Role of Creativity in Talent Development?
Also from ICSC Press
Creative Thinking & Creative Problem Solving in the 21st Century
Gerard J. Puccio, Ph.D.
Marie Mance, M.S., M.Ed.
Laura Barbero Switalski, M.S.
Paul D. Reali, M.S., M.B.A.
© 2012 ICSC Press
Available in paperback and electronic formats
Now just 99 cents!
Biq Questions in Creativity 2013
To celebrate the new year, ICSC Press is now making the ebook versions of Big Questions in Creativity 2013: A Volume of First Works, Volume 1 available for just 99 cents.
About the book: Creativity—multi-layered, multi-faceted, multi-variate—naturally raises many questions from those who seek to understand it. At the International Center for Studies in Creativity at SUNY Buffalo State, home of the world’s first Master’s of Science in Creativity, the field’s newest thinkers explore some of the newest questions. Big Questions in Creativity 2013 collects the year’s best papers from the M.S. program’s graduate students, and presents them here for anyone interested in taking a deep dive into current thinking in creativity.
Big Questions in Creativity 2013 is available in multiple formats. Use these links for the format and seller of your choice:
- PDF Edition, now just 99 cents! Exclusively at our online store
- Kindle Edition, now just 99 cents! Available at amazon.com
- Print Edition, $19.95: exclusively at our online store or amazon.com
- Library and Tax Exempt Sales: call 716-253-1871 or email editor (at) icscpress.com